ComfortSense® 5500 Series
Smart, stylish home comfort control
Traditional thermostats are too complicated.
- Homeowners find traditional thermostats hard to read, complaining buttons are too small, screens are too complex, and terminology is confusing.
Lennox solves that problem with the
- The ComfortSense® 5500 Thermostat makes programming an energy-saving schedule remarkably easy. Designed with a beautiful 4.3” touchscreen display with large font and adjustable brightness, you can see your temperature from across the room. Its easy-to-use interface has been designed to look and feel like today’s tablets and smartphones, making it easier to setup a customized schedule, so you can start saving energy and money quicker.
Energy Reports make saving even easier
- The CS5500 Series Thermostat generates Energy Reports that let you compare your monthly heating and cooling usage, allowing you to adjust your settings as needed to help reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
Smooth Setback Recovery manages your home comfort perfectly
- The Smooth Setback Recovery feature on the CS5500 senses extreme temperature changes and begins the temperature recovery process up to 2 hours before the programmed time. This slow temperature ramp up not only ensures a comfortable environment when you arrive home, but saves you energy too.
- Programable 7-day or 5-day/2-day temperature schedule—versatile programming options offer custom comfort and energy savings
- One-Touch Away Mode—turns down heating or cooling with one touch to save energy when no one is home
- Energy Reports—show how often and how long the heating or cooling system has run for the month
- Automatic changeover—decides between heating and cooling operation, depending on indoor temperature
- Smooth Setback Recovery—helps make sure the temperature in your home is right where you want it, when you want it by starting the heating or cooling up to 2 hours in advance
- Touchscreen display—features a large, (4.3″) easy to use display with adjustable brightness
- Customizable reminders—allow you to set a series of service and parts replacement reminders which display on the home screen
- Filter Reminder—reminds you when it’s time to change the filter
- Conventional system—works with conventional systems with one stage of heating and one stage of cooling
- Compatible with Lennox-brand non-communicating equipment and most other brands of heating and cooling equipment