Elite® Series XP13 Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP13:
Efficiency rating of up to 14.50 SEER / 8.70 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Efficiency ratings of up to 14.50 SEER and 8.70 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.